If you’d like to make use of your chicken litter, it would be a wise choice for you to use chicken dung to make organic fertilizer. Chicken dung contains essential materials needed for making organic fertilizer. What’s more, it consists of the richest organic matter compared to other manure, including cow dung, pig dung, etc. Due to varying production requirements, there are different kinds of chicken manure pellet machine that you can choose.
The chicken manure pelletizer is specially made to convert your chicken manure into tiny organic fertilizer granules. With the help of this equipment, you can easily get rid of the available chicken litter while maintaining high economic efficiency. In case you have a large volume of chicken waste, recycling these chicken wastes by converting them into fertilizer would be a smart choice. Typically, due to the high moisture content found in chicken waste materials, this piece of equipment applies wet granulation technology.
How Can You Use a chicken Manure Pellet Machine for your Chicken Waste Recycling?
Since there are different kinds of chicken manure pelletizers, they adopt varying working principles. For example, how do you use a disc-shaped chicken litter granulator machine to make pellets?
– Insert chicken litter powder materials into your pan pellet making from its top. You can watch the chicken dung rotating in the disc.
– The disc has a sprinkler, which you can use to spray some liquid if you would like to add biological bacterium
– In case you think that the granulating effects are not as satisfying as you want them to be, you can adjust the disk’s tilt angle.
– The pelleted chicken manure will then be collected from the outlet
What Materials Should You Prepare to Make Better Chicken Manure Granules?
Before you can use chicken poo as raw materials for the granulating process, there are a few things you should do to make the pelletizing process better. These include:
– Make sure that the chicken manure materials maintain low moisture content. When it is fresh, the chicken poo is high in moisture content. If you feed this fresh dung into the chicken manure pellet equipment, it will be ruined. Therefore, you must dewater the fresh chicken poo before feeding it into the machine.
– The chicken dung should not have much environmentally unfriendly elements if you want to make better organic fertilizer. The fresh chicken manure contains a lot of harmful bacteria. Therefore, it is a wise idea to ferment the chicken dung first. Once you ferment the chicken manure properly, it will be better to use in making fertilizer. For fermentation, there are a few types of machines that you can choose. You can either choose to use a fermenter to achieve aerobic fermentation or both chicken litter fertilizer making machines.
– It is more appropriate that you feed powdery chicken dung into the chicken manure granulators. You will have to make chicken dung powder since the granulator deals with making the powder into pellet. Still, there are several powdery organic chicken manure making machines available for you to choose.