The NPK fertilizer production line is utilized to combine N, P, and K fertilizers to make fertilizer granules. These days in the NPK fertilizer business, you will find two NPK fertilizer processing procedures.
The first method is to turn the powdery fertilizer raw materials into NPK fertilizer granules. The second technique is to combine the arranged single N fertilizer, K fertilizer pellets, and P fertilizer.
To meet commercial production, fertilizer plant owners can now utilize the NPK fertilizer for such purposes. This post will guide you on the industrial NPK fertilizer production process:
What are the Production Processes for Making NPK Fertilizers?
The NPK fertilizer production line process is divided into two processes: the granulating line and the blending line.
NPK Fertilizer Granulating Line
The manufacturing process involves raw material pre-treatment and granulation process. Here’s what you can expect:
- Crushing raw materials into a fine powder is the initial step. You will need three fertilizer grinders with various capacities for the compound fertilizer plants.
- After crushing, use the fertilizer mixer to mix the raw materials uniformly. Feed the prepared materials into the granulation process. You can also utilize the automatic batching machine if you wish to create NPK continuously.
- The granulation process will begin. Pick the proper granulation machine for your plants.
- Use the fertilizer dryer and cooler to treat the fertilizer to lessen moisture and boost the NPK fertilizer’s strength.
- Use a screener to filter out too big or small fertilizer particles.
- For the final step, pack your NPK fertilizer, and you can now distribute it for sale.
NPK Fertilizer Blending Line
This is also referred to as a bulk blending fertilizer production line. This includes batching, mixing, and packaging single fertilizer pellets.
Here’s the process:
- The automatic batching system will include a feeding system, weighing part, belt conveyor, and stock bin. You can use it to measure precise ingredients.
- After the batching step, the raw materials will enter the BB fertilizer mixer through the conveyor belt. This apparatus can combine the NPK fertilizer pellets consistently.
- For the final step, you can bag the fertilizer after mixing it. You can also use the coating machine before packaging since it can add a layer of film to the fertilizer to stop the particles from agglomerating.
The entire NPK fertilizer production line process will only be composed of machinery. If you wish to know how many people you need to operate this plant, the answer will vary. The number of workers you need will depend on the automation degree of the fertilizer production line you purchased.
As a rule of thumb, you only need three to four workers in an NPK fertilizer plant. One staff can feed the raw materials, two workers can run the machines, and the last worker can be responsible for packaging the NPK fertilizer.
There you have it! Above is the crucial information you need to know about the NPK fertilizer production line. We hope you find this post informative and useful at the same time.
You can check our website to learn more about us and the NPK fertilizer production line that designed for you! https://organicfertilizerproductionline.com/npk-fertilizer-production-line/