Sheep manure is known to contain high nutrients, such as potassium, phosphorus, nitrogen, and organic matter. The content of nitrogen and organic matter is higher than cow manure or pig manure. This makes it an excellent raw material for producing organic fertilizer.
Sheep manure organic fertilizer production plant makes this material into high-quality organic fertilizer commodities using a professional and efficient manufacturing process. Establishing a production plant will not only recycle organic sheep manure but also bring economic efficiencies.
Establishing Sheep Manure Organic Fertilizer Production Plant Cost
When building a sheep manure organic fertilizer production plant, the cost largely depends on the materials, the processing machine, the labor force, and the plant area.
Generally, you can purchase sheep manure from different animal farms. Or if you are a farm owner, you can save money. Recycling this animal waste as materials to manufacture organic fertilizers is more economical.
Plant Area Cost
The plant area is one of the most significant expenses for sheep manure fertilizer processing. If you plan to build a large plant, you need to spend more. Meanwhile, if you build the plant in the suburbs, expect less cost than downtown.
Labor Force Cost
The labor force is another great expense in sheep manure production. If you prefer using more automatic machines, fewer workers are needed. It also reflects less cost of the labor force.
Processing Machine Cost
The processing equipment is the most critical part of sheep manure fertilizer production. Buying high-quality machines promise smooth and efficient manufacturing.
Equipment Involved in the Sheep Manure Organic Fertilizer Production Plant Operations
It is not enough that you know how to process sheep manure into organic fertilizer; you also need to invest in different pieces of equipment.
When operating your sheep manure organic fertilizer production plant, getting some automatic fertilizer processing machines would help. You can obtain high-quality organic manure fertilizers in a short time with the following machines:
- Dewatering machine
- Organic manure composting machine
- Fertilizer pulverizing machine
- Organic manure fertilizer pellet-making machine
- Drying and cooling machine
- Pelletized organic manure screening machine
- Automatic packing scales
Producing Sheep Manure Fertilizer in Large Scale
A clear diagram is necessary when producing large-scale sheep manure organic fertilizer in your fertilizer production plant. For beginners, here is a detailed fertilizer manufacturing process:
- Organic material collection. It is critical to prepare the necessary materials for manufacturing before processing.
- Organic material’s moisture content adjustment. Fresh sheep manure contains high moisture, and you need to lower it to ensure effective fermentation.
- This process involves turning sheep manure into organic fertilizers.
- Fermented Sheep Manure Crushing. Pulverizing the fermented sheep manure is ideal for making fine powder, bringing more profits. You can also process the powdery fertilizers into granules.
- Sheep Manure Fertilizer Pellet Making Granulation. You can utilize an organic manure production machine to make granular fertilizers.
- Drying and Cooling. Since the finished pellets contain high moisture, you can air dry them. But for large-scale production, you can use a drying and cooling machine instead to save time.
- Packing or Coating. You can pack the fertilizer granules directly or coat them for a better appearance.
Whether you plan to produce sheep manure organic fertilizer on a small or large scale, knowing the necessary equipment, processes, and cost is critical.
As a supplier of fertilizer making machine, we offer several hot types of sheep manure disposal machines. You can check our website to pick this one you like! https://www.manuremanagementplan.com/